Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Comment Reply…

Blogger Rita said...

I think you going to college is a wonderful idea. It will be stimulating for your intellect. You are great with electronics. Does a local school have training for certification in something along those lines? You may not need to learn anything more along those lines. It makes me wonder if you could have your own business repairing people's electronics? There is nothing wrong with a degree in literature, but is there some way of using it to support yourself? Maybe that is not even a consideration.

Andrew Replies…

sears toolsRita, I have a lot of really neat ideas bouncing around in my head at the moment. This morning I was looking at tool sets from Sears. Rachel got all my many tools in the divorce years ago. You have to have a set of tools to take the car mechanics course at my local community college. I have $550 dollars to spend for Christmas and instead of purchasing a $499 video card for my computer as planned. I could purchase a really nice tool set and tool chest from Sears and continue my dream of becoming a car and truck mechanic. It is a dream I have held for a long time. My community college offers a full course in car mechanics with ASE certification. I don’t think they offer a course in electronics, but with today’s cars, electronics will come into play.

No comments: