Monday, November 26, 2018

Intimacy…

inside your hugTracy was curled up against me on the couch as Interstellar droned on. About halfway through the movie, I looked over at Tracy and she was sound asleep with her head on my shoulder. She was drooling and it was dribbling down my shirt.

“Come on, let’s get you in the bed,” I said picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom.

“When are you coming to bed?” she sleepily asked as I put her in the bed and pulled the sheet and comforter over her.

“I won’t be long. I am just not sleepy yet. I took a very long nap this afternoon. Good night.”

“I want you with me,” she said deliriously.

“Give me thirty or forty five minutes and I will be there. I am going to take a shower and get on the computer for a little bit.”

I sat down on the edge of the bed and brushed her curls out of her face. She was asleep again within minutes. My girl with the curls and the curves.

No comments: