Thursday, November 08, 2018

Time With Papa…

TV Maury PovichIt is a Thursday. That means I drive over to my father’s house this morning after calling him and we spend some time together – mostly watching trashy TV. Dad particularly likes Maury these days.

He will still be in his pajamas and possibly eating breakfast when I arrive. Dad’s favored breakfast lately is homemade biscuits and grape jelly with a little butter added for good measure.

“Who’s my baby’s daddy?” he will say to me and then laugh and laugh.

We’ll migrate to Dr. Phil afterwards I am sure for some more serious fare.

I get to drink all the ice cold diet Cokes I want while I am over there. I usually only drink two, but they are delectable and delicious. If I bought them, I’d drink them all up in a day or two. This is my way of moderating my intake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Who's my baby daddy?" LOL My favorite Maury show is when a woman brings on three men for a paternity test and none of them are the father. Girl, you need to close your legs! Just think of this. A few years ago you and your father couldn't stand each other's presence and now you are getting together to spend time together. You two have come a long way!

Jennifer 💋