Monday, November 19, 2018

Making Preparations…

spaghettiI’m am extremely excited about Tracy spending the night to put it lightly. There is a first time for everything I keep telling myself. I told her not to grab a bite to eat – that I would be cooking supper. I’ve got mom’s recipe spaghetti meat sauce bubbling away on the stove. All I have to do is boil the noodles and toast the garlic bread in the oven and we will be ready to eat. We are also having a garden salad with a vinaigrette dressing.

The house is picked up and clean and the computers have been sanitized of Andrew’s Mind Delvings links in Google Chrome and the browsing history has been cleared. I don’t want Tracy reading my journal for privacy reasons. She will probably bring her laptop anyways so I am worrying for naught. She should arrive at 9:30 pm my time after she drives from college. That’s 8:30 pm her time.

I'm showered, shaved, and dressed nicely. Thanks to Charlie my bathroom is spotless. Charlie told me jokingly last night to leave the lid up when women folk are around. The sheets and my comforter are neatly on the bed and pulled back slightly and the pillows are fluffed up. I think Maggie can sense my excitement as she has been very busy and affectionate tonight – like she knows we are going to have company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to sound uncouth, but don't believe her if she says she is on birth control. Use a condom just to be safe. You'll thank me in a couple of months when there isn't a bump on her belly. Love you!

Jennifer 💋

glittermom said...

Oh Lordy!