Saturday, September 05, 2015

A Little Note of Encouragement from Tamara…

11885194_10207486667195239_8760112766521867089_nHello Andrew...I've missed some of your postings lately on Facebook. I'm just checking on you. Hope you are doing well. Don't ever give up on your writing, you have a beautiful mind. Take Care! Love you! Tamara.

Well, this just made my very own day – for a good friend such as Tamara to write and send me that heartfelt message via messenger.  She truly is a sweetheart.

Time for a Name Change…

I hate the name Nala (Nay-lah). I have trouble pronouncing it.  I am trying to think of a better name for this dog. I am leaning on, Misty or Missy (a traditional female pet name in the family) and I hope Nala takes to the change. Feel free to add your own suggestions as well. Let’s groupthink!

6 comments:

Summer said...

How about Dixie?

Andrew said...

Awesome name Summer!

glittermom said...

What about Bandit, it may be more of a boy name but it looks like she has a mask on...

Andrew said...

Another good name Glittermom! Thanks

amelia said...

We have changed the name of every dog we've had. They are all rescues and all had names we didn't like. I will tell you what they were and are now, to give you more suggestions.
Mugglesworth became Jack.
Jeremy became Charlie.
Lucky became Rachael.
Thunder became Luke.
We picked Teddy up as a stray so he didn't have a name, we named him Teddy.
Mika became Millie.
Buddy became Ben.
Church (can you believe anyone would name their Rottweiler Church???) became Sheila

Andrew said...

Amelia, thanks for that comment. More food for thought.