Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Don’t Leave and Not Say Goodbye…

starcraftWell, Laura is in her sister’s car on the way to see “her man” as she puts it. She posted it on Facebook this morning. They should’ve left at noon and are well on their way now. It is about a three hour drive from Lagrange.  I’m mainly worried and concerned for her well being.  I’ve lived on the seedier side of life for awhile and can attest to it not being a picnic or cakewalk. That’s the life she will greet when she goes to live with felonious Wayne in that camper trailer.  Godspeed. She’s out of my hands now unless she calls for help and then I will be there.  Hey, we all make mistakes.  We just need to learn from them.

A text message a moment ago…

  • Laura -- Hey I left early
  • Andrew -- Hey, I thought I read that earlier. Are you on the way?
  • Laura -- yeah I'm in Montezuma right now with my sister
  • Andrew -- Will you still have your phone in Statesboro?
  • Laura – yeah I ain't going anywhere without this faithful sidekick
  • Andrew -- good
  • Andrew -- I’m coming to get you if this doesn't work out.
  • Laura -- okay

No comments: