Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Succulent Ribs Doused in Papa’s Secret Barbecue Sauce…

barbecued_ribsThe cavalry arrived very late last night.  We were about to be outflanked by that nemesis called hunger.  Charlie immediately began to clean my kitchen as dad administered my medications.  Charlie and my father also brought me a treat as in some delicious   smoky tasting barbecued ribs and some barbecue bread to sop up the extra barbecue sauce with. The dogs also went bananas over the bones.

Dad forgot about grocery night so we will go tonight instead. I didn’t press the issue and played dumb even though I was starving at the time. You damn well better bet I bought some fast food today with my debit card, and for once in my life my father didn’t bitch and moan about it.   I also want one of those store bought birthday cakes tonight and my birthday is in April. I wonder how much one of those would cost? Cravings much?

photo credit:  http://www.westsuburbancatering.com/Menus.html

No comments: