Sunday, September 06, 2015

It’s Deluxe So That Must Mean It’s Better…

lsYep, another round of Sunday night feedings will soon begin.  Dad called and asked me if I wanted Captain D’s one more time.  I told him I wanted the deluxe seafood platter.  I love those stuffed crabs on those plates.  The crab stuffing comes in their very own crab carapace.  If you look closely, you can still see its deep fried eyeballs. Yum!

Photo credit:    http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/captain-ds-seafood-restaurants-fort-worth?select=mLBAKS0PBzkaxanGSTB3Ww

The Canine Disciplinarian…

Dixie still has some new tricks to learn.  For one thing, you don’t jump up on guests and their crotches aren’t flowers for the sniffing.  One good thing, though, we haven’t had any accidents inside the house so far. Not one.

Last night, Dixie wanted to get on the bed with me and Mags so badly.  I made her sleep on the area rug by the bed. Two is company and three is a crowd as that old saying goes.  I’ve got to get her an extra large sized dog bed.

1 comment:

amelia said...

At least get her a bed for the floor!!