Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Dixie Doggy Darlin’ You’re Doing It Right…

One nice thing about Dixie is when she gets out of the fence she will stay in the yard.  I opened the front door after Lopez Landscaping left yesterday and there was Dixie laying on the front stoop. She must've gotten out when they mowed the backyard.  When dad arrived last night, I let her out the front door into the front yard to go greet my father at the road.  She doesn’t stray far from home and came right back inside when I called her.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Introducing a new dog to the family is tough. Dixie sounds wonderful, but things can get stressful those first few months. Just be patient with her.

You're a good dog owner, so hopefully this all goes well. I have just seen too many people give up on a dog too soon.

glittermom said...

How old is Dixie?