Saturday, September 19, 2015

He Came Bearing Cokes and Klonopin…

klonopinCharlie is so very, very kindhearted.  I wish my father would bring me such treats during his rendition of the medication ritual.  Charlie was here at exactly 4pm like my father said he would be.  He brought me a six pack of icy cold diet Cokes and my medications.  In his other hand was a big bag of McDonald’s double cheeseburgers.  

“Are you going to leave your car running?” I worrisomely asked Charlie looking out my front door.

“If somebody steals that car with Horsefly in it, then they are in for a world of hurt and trouble,” Charlie said with a chuckle. “They'd bring it right back.”

“Let’s get your kitchen cleaned up,” he told me rallying the troops after we took my medications.

It really wasn’t that dirty, but I polished my glass stovetop as Charlie cleaned my sinks and countertops. Charlie then took out all my trash and the numerous soda cans that had accumulated by my computer desk forming a pyramid.

“You need to put a trashcan by your computer,” he told me. “I’ll get you one tomorrow.”

Photo credit:   http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109184

No comments: