Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Up Before the Crack of Dawn…

moon-jan19th-2smI have no doubts that I will be back in the bed in just a few short hours.  My body, my malfunctioning brain, decided to get up at the ungodly hour of 5am this morning.  I would be up shit creek without a roll of toilet paper if I had to work.  I would also be headed into work this morning bleary eyed, miserable, and unkempt for sure.

I always find a nice rejuvenating hot shower and some music tends to relax me.  I am listening to some Sufjan Stevens Seven Swans “If I am alive this time next year…” and I’ve got the water in the tub running for a hot shower or bath.  Maggie’s already hightailed it outside sitting in the cold on the back deck thinking she is getting a bath. lol  I’ve never seen a dog this adverse to water.  Dixie is walking in her sleep and snoring on the couch.

Photo credit:   https://graceschmidt.wordpress.com/2012/07/03/the-clouds-veil-2/

No comments: