Friday, September 11, 2015

Bad Afternoon…

Red_and_blue_pillI haven’t felt well this afternoon.  My mind feels cloudy and busy at the same time if you can fathom such a thing. I also feel extremely nervous and got worried Helen was poisoning my food.  I quit drinking tea and switched to Sprite Zero hoping it would help – the reduction in sugar and caffeine.  I also tried to lie down on the bed, but I tossed and turned relentlessly and restlessly.  So now I am just listening to music (Dances with Wolves) waiting for the pharmacy to close so as the Calvary will soon arrive.  It closes in ten more minutes.  Let’s hope my father isn’t really late tonight.  I really need him right now.  I am sure my medications will help tenfold.   Maybe I am just having withdrawal symptoms.

photo credit:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hoping you feel better today.