Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just Call Me Crazy…

paranoiaI can get so paranoid sometimes.  I’ve been trying to reach my parents via their cell phones and home phone all afternoon, but no one answers.  I got paranoid and got to thinking they were avoiding me until I saw on Facebook that it was grandparent’s day.  I am sure my father and mother drove to Alexander City to my sister’s house to be with all the grandkids along with my brother’s kids.  My father has his cell phone turned off which is exceedingly rare and he only did it after my first call to them.

Normally, Sunday night around 7pm is when Charlie rallies the troops and him and my father do fried chicken Sundays for Horsefly and us all along with my medications.  I wonder if Charlie is going to do that alone tonight? I hate when our schedules get off kilter like they are doing tonight. It makes my anxiety go off the charts. Sunday nights are always nice because I don’t have to wait until late to get my medications. At least I know one thing: Horsefly will have to get his chicken fingers meal come hell or high water.

Oh, I am just crazy as a fruit bat today so don’t mind me.   Paranoia, anxiety and worry is the name of the game for me at the moment.

Photo credit:   http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-images-paranoia-paranoid-paranoid-mental-anxiety-as-concept-image31422984

No comments: