Monday, September 21, 2015

Perpetual Preparations…

Car WashIt seems like just yesterday that I was getting ready for Laura’s and my first date.  Here I am once again getting ready for a lunch date with a member of the opposite sex.

“You can take your car to that carwash in Valley,” mom told me. “It is just $6.99 and they vacuum your interior, too.”

I was trying to borrow one of dad’s garden hoses to wash my car.

“Those automatic carwashes are terrible for and will scratch your paintjob,” I told my mother. “Thanks anyway for the suggestion.”

Well, I couldn’t get my father on his cellphone so I just drove over and stuck a garden hose in the back of my car.  I have the spray nozzle, sponge, and a bucket thankfully.

There’s lots of rain on the radar so I better wait until tomorrow to do the deed I think.

photo credit:  http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/business-plans/Business-Plans-Volume-01/Car-Wash.html

No comments: