Saturday, September 26, 2015

Thank You Mein Charlie…

levain-choc-chip-cookieOne very nice thing about Charlie administering my medications is that he always brings me delicious and delectable treats.  Charlie brought a large Tupperware container just full of his wife’s homemade chocolate chip and walnut cookies today.   Charlie also had a king sized Snickers in his pocket as a surprise.  Charlie knows that’s my favorite candy bar. Charlie then set two icy cold diet Cokes on the top of my entertainment center. I cracked one open to take my medications.

Well, Charlie didn’t stay long as he had to get Horsefly to the movies down in Auburn pronto.  I asked Charlie what Horsefly wanted to watch this weekend and he replied about the movie Everest which got good ratings. Horsefly really just enjoys the atmosphere and ambience more than the movies, though. 

Photo Credit:  https://littlebittybakes.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/levain-bakery-chocolate-chip-walnut-cookies/

No comments: