Monday, April 18, 2016

And the Queen declared, "Let there be sweets!"

http://chocolatecityweb.com/?p=112
Sweet foods are going to be my modus operandi on tonight's grocery store visit. I am especially craving my frosted flakes and milk. I would love a big cup of milky frosted flakes right now. I almost set out a moment ago to run to the Piggly Wiggly and buy some, but I don't want to face the equivalent of the Spanish inquisition in doing so.

"We're going to buy groceries tonight, ding head," my father would probably tell me.

I also want more of that hazelnut coffee creamer I like to drink in my milk, and yes we will be getting 4 gallons of whole milk as usual. Four gallons lasts me pretty much the whole week. I have always traditionally drank (drunk?) lots of milk over the years so that is nothing new.

I am also craving pecan twirls today which is a Little Debbie snack. This is why my pants are tight on me as I sit here and write this. I broke the button on my jeans yesterday. Dad will even ask me if I have enough sweets to eat for the week while we are on the way to checkout. He's my co-conspirator.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I think she said "let them eat cake "then off with her head.

Summer said...

My youngest loves those pecan pinwheels.