Monday, April 25, 2016

We Need More Homemade Fare Around Here...

It's a go for spaghetti and meat sauce I decided last hour. I posted a grocery list, but took it down fearing is was superfluous to the one I had already written on paper. This means I will be cooking tomorrow when I get up at noon. Maggie and I might also have some breakfast fare when I get up as well. I am thinking cheese eggs, bacon, and biscuits. That would be so delicious. I haven't had breakfast food in days so I am chomping at the bit to eat some.

Maggie is balking about taking these antibiotics with the pill pockets. I am going to get some vanilla pudding and that always works like a charm when giving her powdered medications in a capsule. Sprinkle it on her pudding and she laps it right up.

I am really looking forward to more frosted flakes as well. I am quite admittedly addicted to that food right now. I am eating three big bags a week with four gallons of milk. I can't help I am an all or nothing kind of fellow. I guess it is in my genes. I will tire of it in another week or two and not eat it for a year. I am just letting things run their course.

No comments: