Thursday, April 07, 2016

Impetuous Me...

The RAM I am getting for my birthday.

"Dad?" I warily asked tonight. "Let me have two computer parts to at least get Windows 10 installed."

"No, no, no!" my father said laughing tonight. "You have to wait for your birthday!"

I am so impetuous and knowing those computer parts are at my parent's house is driving me crazy.

My father has just left after the medication ritual. He was in quite a good and jovial mood despite working 10 hours today. I was relishing the company as I've felt lonely this afternoon and evening. Maggie literally slept the whole day through on our new sleeping quarters in the computer room. It is interesting to how she has transitioned with me to the front bed with no coercion or cajoling on my part. I certainly have been sleeping better on that very firm mattress. This is about as normal as my sleeping habits have been in years.

Maggie was a very good girl about her eyedrops tonight. She just lay there as I opened the offending eye and put a few drops in. I think she is already feeling better with less and less eye boogers.

No comments: