Thursday, April 21, 2016

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered...

Well, I got my neighbor, George's, new wrought iron table and chairs on his carport. I had forgotten how heavy they were and I further realized how out of shape I am. I waited until he drove off for lunch at the Waffle House to avoid any social entanglements. Isn't that terrible of me? He will most likely walk over to offer me payment today. I will refuse. He had a plethora of beer on his carport, though. Mostly Miller High Life. It was very tempting to grab a beer and see how it affects me after all these years sober. It also looked like he was rolling his own cigars on his table which was very intriguing to this cigar connoisseur.

1 comment:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Rolling his own cigars? That sounds like a really fun idea to try. You should ask him if he'd be willing to let you watch and learn! I bet he would be willing to let you try one or two as well! It could be a helluva lot of fun.... try asking him.

PipeTobacco