Monday, April 11, 2016

You're In Charge...

Dad took it upon himself to direct my grocery shopping tonight. A line of storms is on the way and we were in a hurry to get home with our groceries squared away before the heavens opened up and poured forth.

"Get the beef bologna," my father told me as he said it tastes better.

We then bought hotdogs, hotdog buns, and chili with no beans.

"You'll enjoy those chili dogs for lunch tomorrow."

One of our final destinations for the night was the frozen food aisle. I got several of those Tai Pei Chinese meals I enjoy.

Yay! They had milk tonight! My biggest expense besides breakfast foods was 4 gallons of milk and two gigantic bags of Kroger frosted flakes. I also bought two quarts of that International Delight hazelnut coffee creamer. I love that stuff.

I grabbed some eggs, bacon, butter, frozen biscuits and then told my father I was ready to checkout.

The grand total came out to be $76 miserly dollars. We did pretty well working as a team.

image credit: https://www.pinterest.com/taipeiasianfood/tai-pei-entrees/

1 comment:

glittermom said...

When do you get your presents? Is there a cake involved? I Love birthday cake...so much frosting! 🎂 🍰