Monday, April 04, 2016

As Another Paige Turns...

Paige was back tonight. She's been working the booth on the gasoline portion of Kroger's business for several weeks. Dad and I were both glad to see her at the helm of a register. She has been very sorely missed.

"I am glad to be back!" she chirpily and cheerily said upon my father and I telling her how much we missed her. "Y'all are so sweet!"

I managed to spend the grand total of $78 dollars tonight and dad didn't even flinch or say a word about it. Well, when Charlie and I bought groceries a few weeks ago, I only spent $62 so that makes up for the windfall.

Kroger was once again out of milk and my father further complained to the manager on duty. Piggly Wiggly here we come in the morning. They're getting my milk business this week -- my four gallon a week habit.

No comments: