Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Low Key...

I am writing this from my brand new backup computer. I had a time getting the RAM to play nice last night. Right now, I have 24 GB of RAM installed running at 1866 MHz. I was pulling my hair out for a moment there yesterday afternoon. Now, all I have to do is secure it in its case and get this mess off my kitchen table.

We didn't have a cake yesterday. My birthday basically consisted of my driving over to take my medications, getting my computer parts, and then heading home. I didn't want much of a fuss anyway. Mom brought me chicken fajitas as well last night for supper.

I knew I was taking a chance on cheaply priced refurbished speakers. My left speaker of the unit I bought doesn't work. I was disappointed and will send it back for a refund and a possible purchase of a new set of these Logitech speakers. I have another set of Z523 speakers in my computer room and they sound great.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Belated happy birthday...but fuss or not, everyone should have some kind of special dessert to celebrate another trip around the sun. I hope you at least get yourself some cupcakes, even a day late. Congratulate yourself for making it this far, and being in a safe place with people who care about you. Say thank you to the Universe. And pat yourself on the back.