Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Colonel's Army...

My KFC meal tonight!


I was standing in my neighbor's back yard taking a photograph of a mediocre sunset when my father and Charlie pulled up in front of my house.

"You hungry?" my father hollered as I walked their way.

Everybody got Kentucky Fried Chicken except for my mother who got a Wendy's double w/cheese combo meal. She's such a rebel!

"I am starving!" I told my father rather ravished.

Dad administered my medications while Charlie cleaned my kitchen and got Maggie's ritual done for the night. I asked dad what was Charlie's rank in the Colonel's army and he burst out with laughter. Dad would be a drill sergeant and Maggie could be a scout.

"Charlie could be chief custodial engineer," dad quipped with a laugh.

image credit: https://matthewleathers.com/category/kfc/

1 comment:

glittermom said...

All the KFC you eat no wonder your looking like the Colonel.