Monday, April 18, 2016

Glittermom Wrote the Seemingly Acerbic Comment...

glittermom said...

Why cant you take your trash out instead of letting it pile up for Charlie to take out?

Andrew Replied...


I've learned for me to keep the house clean then I need a trash can in each room so it will be easy to throw trash away. That way it doesn't pile up.
Personally? I don't like it when Charlie does it. He usually only empties my kitchen trashcan. I will only have a few items in the trash bag in each room and then Charlie will not put an empty trash bag back into the trash cans. Etiquette decrees that I must be nice and say, "Thank you!"

6 comments:

glittermom said...

It's fine..I didn't mean to criticize...

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, this is cracking me up!!!! You're like part of our family!!!

glittermom said...

I think Charlie is anal retentive..

glittermom said...

Yes because I can be a bit critical.. In a good way of course......

Rita said...

LOL! I have little trash cans in almost every room in my house as well, for the same reasons! I lack a Charlie to empty mine so I do it myself.

glittermom said...

If I had that many trash cans I'd forget to empty them all...I have one large can in the kitchen...that's it! 🗑. We have recycling so any paper or plastics and glass go in the recycle bin....