Friday, April 22, 2016

The Secretary...

We are waiting on Martha, my mother and The Secretary, to arrive. It is time for Maggie's heartworm and flea medications according to my mother's pet care calendar. I don't know what I would do without my mother's help in this matter. She is very diligent and astute about it all.

**************

My mother arrived and left. Maggie goes nuts for my mother when she comes inside. Maggie really put on a show today. Mom usually sits out at the road and honks the horn if she has something for me like my weekly Mexican meal.

Maggie also got two cans of Vienna sausages, which she just relishes, for being such a good girl and taking all her medications this afternoon. 

1 comment:

Rita said...

It is Friday and it makes me think of the wonderful meals Helen used to make. Has she returned to working for your parents? I know her car had problems, and your dad had a potential long term lender for her that was your grandmothers. We have not heard any updates on this matter lately. :-)