Thursday, April 21, 2016

You Paid For It...

My father has just left after the medication ritual. He was excited to be off work and wanted to use my PC gaming computer in the den to look up things about the Queen's 90th birthday today. I no longer play modern PC games so it sits mostly unused in the corner of the den next to my entertainment center.

"This computer is wonderful!" my father exclaimed! "Did your birthday money pay for this?"

"The birthday money bought the rest of the components I needed to build the computer in the kitchen," I told him.

"My Dell is sluggish as all get out -- like molasses," my father said. "I always have to wait for it to do something."

"Would you like that computer?" I asked. "All I would do is swap the video cards since you don't game and I could bring it over tomorrow."

"Are you serious?" dad asked.

"Certainly," I said. "I will bring it over and get everything hooked up for you."

So Papa is going to have a new, very modern PC and I bet he will never buy a cheap computer again.

No comments: