Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Evoke the Auschwitz Mantra...

I was fixing to write a blog post about being tired of eating Mexican food for yet another week. I should be ashamed of myself. Mom's bringing chicken fajitas by in the next hour. That instantly evoked my Auschwitz Mantra. I can think of millions upon millions of people who are going to bed tonight with a hungry belly.  I am also drinking a very large, clean, and ice cold glass of water from the fridge. You see those African ladies in National Geographic who carry their water for miles upon their heads just to do their laundry on stone rocks.




3 comments:

Summer said...

Do you know how much that meal cost? Does the guacamole come with it or do you have to pay extra?

Andrew said...

Summer, I think the meal costs around $15 dollars and yes, the guacamole comes standard with the meal.

Summer said...

Wow. That puts the restaurants around here to shame. The guacamole alone would cost at least an additional $5 if not more. The side of beans and rice is HUGE.