Friday, April 22, 2016

Let's Tread More Softly Shall We?

Maggie and her Bunny
This has been a Maggie-centric day today. I called out to the small animal clinic this afternoon with much determination. Maggie's drops still haven't cleared up her right eye infection.

"Can Dr. Thomas just fix me up some antibiotics?" I asked a Veterinary Technician. "Maggie's and my nerves just can't endure the rigamarole of getting her out there again."

The Veterinary Technician called me back in an hour and said Dr. Thomas had some medications for me to pick up. I was relieved and drove directly out to the clinic to pick up the antibiotic pills and some more drops.

I then called my mother so she could put some of those smoky peanut butter Greenies pill pockets in a Ziploc bag for me. She said she would.  Those pill pockets sure make Maggie much more amenable to taking her medications.

There! So let's get things done about this! Hopefully, the extra antibiotics will do the trick. 

No comments: