Sunday, April 03, 2016

Good Morning! Now Go Put On Some Clothes Befitting this Weather..

Charlie brought breakfast again this morning as he does every Sunday morning for years now. I don't think we have ever missed a Sunday of breakfast biscuits. Charlie is always worried about his hair or what is left of it when he arrives.

"You look fine!" I told good Charlie while choking back a goodhearted laugh. "Trust me!"

In my bag this morning were two bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. I also had two hash browns and a large orange juice.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked our Charlie on this very chilly morning.

He had on shorts and a t-shirt. He assured me that he was fine. Charlie's hair was blown wild again by a brisk northerly wind as he walked to his car. I smiled as I closed my front door. I thought I heard him say a nasty word or two not befitting this blog.

image credit: http://www.cactushugs.com/mcdonalds-will-serve-breakfast-all-day-in-one-socal-city/

No comments: