Sunday, April 17, 2016

"Why are we whispering?" I asked.

"We don't want to wake your mother up," my father replied. "It is nice, quiet, and sleepy around here today and I want it to stay that way."

I don't know why I was whispering as well because mom's not going to hear me over the phone.

"Do you want Kentucky Fried Chicken tonight?" my father asked.

"Please," I replied. "And get me the three piece meal. A cameo appearance by the Colonel would be nice as well."

My father chuckled.

"Your mother said she is getting fried chicken as well," my father told me. "That is going to make it so much easier on Charlie and me tonight."

Crazy Andrew stayed up till 4 am working on his new computer. This motherboard hates most of the memory I have tried in it. I finally got four sticks of 2000 MHz ram running stable before I retired to the bed. I also installed a DVD rewritable drive as well which was a cinch.

Charlie was running late this morning and didn't deliver breakfast biscuits until 10:30 am. I was fitfully asleep when he arrived and Maggie woke me up.

"I bought Janice a new laptop," Charlie said. "Will you come over and migrate all her old data over to this new computer?"

I said I most certainly would.

No comments: