Monday, April 18, 2016

"We man shop," my father said...

Luck be a sale tonight. My beloved Kroger frosted flakes were on sale for $2.99 a bag. I used the opportunity to stock up on or at least get two extra bags.

My mainstays tonight were Micheal Angelo's frozen Italian meals. This pleased my father very much. I've tried a few and they are very good. They are also more expensive than your average Marie Callendar meal and have less food per serving.  I ended up spending $71 dollars in all tonight.

For my sweets, I got Little Debbie pecan pinwheels and then some fancy apple pie filling and Blue Bell vanilla bean ice cream. I also got those two large bottles of hazelnut coffee creamer as well.

"We man shop," my father said as we walked to our cars. "Did you realize it took you only 20 minutes to do your shopping?"

"I already have it mostly planned out monetarily before I ever walk into the store," I replied to my father. "I already know where each item I want is at."


1 comment:

glittermom said...

I'm going to try the apple pie filling and vanilla ice cream. Sounds good...just missing the apple pie crust..