Friday, April 22, 2016

Blog Comments...


 Rita said...
It is Friday and it makes me think of the wonderful meals Helen used to make. Has she returned to working for your parents? I know her car had problems, and your dad had a potential long term lender for her that was your grandmothers. We have not heard any updates on this matter lately. :-)



Andrew Replies...
Rita, she has not returned to work for my parents. I really don't know what the holdup is. I do know Helen recently called my father and asked if she could still have her old job back. I've been meaning to ask my father what was going on about that. I miss her soul food meals so very much. I would pay Helen a hundred bucks to prepare her meatloaf and macaroni and cheese. Cornbread and turnip greens? I would be in heaven.

No comments: