Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Convergence of Our Minds...

http://autos.aol.com/article/running-on-empty/
"Bring my cokes when you come tonight with my medications," I asked my father over his iPhone.

"Is something wrong?" dad asked kind of timidly. "You always get your sodas during the day."

"I am running extremely low on gas and didn't realize it till my low fuel light came on when I pulled into my driveway this afternoon."

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it to our local Circle.K.

"Meet me at the Circle K on the corner right now," my father said. "I am pulling into the parking lot as we speak."

Wow! What extreme luck! The Circle K is just down the street from my house. Dad and I both filled up our cars. Dad got onto me for sporting a two-day shadow, though.

"You need to shave every day," he told me sternly. "Follow me to the house and I have a chicken plate for you and we will take your medications."

1 comment:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

I see nothing wrong with a man sporting a beard and moustache! Hell, I have worn my own beard and moustache for so many decades now, my wife nor my kids have ever seen me without them.

I think you should consider trying it out for yourself.

PipeTobacco