Friday, June 12, 2015

A Definite Deviation From the Norm…

Helen's Steak[4]“Helen’s got your plate fixed,” mom told me after I picked up the phone this afternoon.

“What did Helen cook?” I asked my mother anxiously.

“She grilled steaks today,” mom replied. “You have two ribeye steaks, a baked potato, and some salad with ranch dressing.”

“I’ll be right over,” I told my mother excitedly.

The steaks were cooked perfectly medium well like I like mine cooked.  Dad likes his cooked medium well also. 

5 comments:

amelia said...

Whose profile picture is that???

Andrew said...

That's a mugshot of me on a bad day when I got arrested for public intoxication. :-)

Gin said...

Nope. Sorry. That ain't you. Not your chin. :)

amelia said...

Not you! You have more hair than that and it's not your face!

glittermom said...

Are you fibbing again?