Monday, June 29, 2015

I Really Like Her, But…

11657479_1450129748642538_1365424009_nI am chatting with this sweet Southern lady on Facebook.  She lives in LaGrange just 25 minutes away from me.  We’ve had some really good chats and are getting to know each other, but the relationship is progressing painfully slow.  My mother taught her in school and has fond memories of her – that she was a good student.  The only warning signs are that she is 42 and still lives with her parents.  She has also been married 3 times.  I am willing to overlook all of that as I’ve had a failed marriage as well and am coddled by my parents also.  I guess she is waiting for me to ask her out.  I really want to lose another 10 pounds before we meet.  I sent her a picture of myself today taken in my bathroom mirror and she said I looked very handsome.  Oh, I am really just not good at this sort of thing at all.  It gets my social anxieties all in a twist.

Jonathon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew, Just be your sweet self and things will be fine! Take care - Terri

Bridget said...

You deserve to meet someone nice! If she's been married before and is living with her folks, that's not a red flag...divorce is very expensive. You also don't need to lose 10 pounds - you look good! Just be yourself and you'll be fine :-)

Anonymous said...

does this one know you're posting her pictures online now too?

why are you so obsessed with posting other peoples pictures???

Time to tell her about this blog. I've found her by her picture.