Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Obtuse and Confounding Warcraft Quests…

Swift_Ram_TCGI got a quest today where I was supposed to bring back 6 stolen rams stolen by trolls for a Dwarf ram breeder and herder.   He told me to whistle nearby to cause them to return to their pin when I accepted the quest.  I couldn’t figure out how to whistle to those rams for the life of me.  I had to get on a Warcraft forum to find the answer.  You had to emote a whistle or type /whistle in the command/dialogue prompt to get them to return.  How would anybody new to the game know how to do that?  

Well, I am now up to level 10 and will soon transition to the next area for characters of my level.  So far, the game seems a little unbalanced to me.  I haven’t found any real adversity in my foes and I have yet had to heal even once. My companion grizzly bear seems to take all the punishment and does the heavy hitting for me.  I just stand from a distance and shoot my musket.

1 comment:

Berryvox said...

Ah, I love that quest. But, yeah, I'm pretty sure I looked up how to do that quest too when I first encountered it.

WoW gets a little harder as you level up but it's actually a lot easier and less of a grind than it used to be.

You're making me nostalgic for Azeroth. :)