Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father’s Day…

Poppa[3]

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful father. I couldn't have achieved what I have in life without his help and guidance.

Dad just called me and I told him Happy Father’s Day.  He wanted to tell me how proud he was of me for what I’ve accomplished these past few years. It made me feel like a million bucks I tell ya.  He’s not much one for praise – especially not for me.

“Ten years ago, you would be drunk somewhere and wouldn’t even know it was father’s day,” he told me.

I got him a funny card and some of his favorite cologne.

My parents are headed to my sister’s house for father’s day.  I told dad not to forget to bring me back a piece of that chocolate cake!

4 comments:

glittermom said...

Isn't that a picture of Charlie?

Andrew said...

No, that is my father...

glittermom said...

Sorry they almost look alike.....

Billy said...

I thought it was Charlie too.