Sunday, June 14, 2015

World of Warcraft Happenings…

DwarfHunterI am thoroughly enjoying the game so far.  For the longest time, maybe years, I couldn’t play games due to my mental illness.  I couldn’t stay interested very long nor could I concentrate on them.  I always kept one computer up to date gaming wise hoping I may play again some day.  That day is today and the previous few months.

I am playing a Dwarf Hunter named Helmsbeard with a big bear as my pet and companion.  Today, I fly to Ironforge on a Gnome flying machine and begin a new set of quests.  I am currently at level 5 and so is my bear companion.  I am excited to meet new players and possibly join a clan or guild.

I am also playing on a role playing server where you have to stay in character.  “Aye, a cold wind doth blow this eve!”  When it is talk like a dwarf day like talk like a pirate day, I will be ready.

2 comments:

diana said...

I played WOW and EverQuest when I was in senior school. It's a wonder I got my school work done. I lost many hours in those games. I gave them up when I moved to the states. What do they charge to play on line now? I vaguely recall paying £8.99 in Ireland.

Andrew said...

Diane,

It is $29.99 to play for two months.

Andrew