Monday, June 29, 2015

Can You Believe this is Marie Calendar’s?

003 copy-009[4] (1)The is what I had for brunch.  This meal didn’t look very appetizing in it’s original packaging so I plated it up, and boy did it make a difference.  It is breaded chicken tenderloins, scalloped potatoes, glazed carrots, and green beans.  It tasted pretty decent as well despite being in my freezer for months.

Tonight is grocery night.  All I have left from last week is a 12 pack of Ramen noodles.  I think I am just going to get Marie Calendars meals instead of trying to cook this week.  Cleaning up the kitchen gets old and my dish washer is broken.  It leaks all onto my kitchen floor.

3 comments:

amelia said...

The veg look very good!

skinny minny said...

why haven't you gotten your dishwasher fixed? or replaced?

Unknown said...

Andrew...get that dishwasher fixed ! Its just part of household maintenance. Tell your Dad broken appliances lower the value of real estate. Pssst...tell your Mom. That will get it done real quick.