Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Some Things on the Grocery List…

  • Two heads of cabbage
  • 2 pounds of lean ground chuck
  • Two canisters of La Choy chow mien noodles
  • One large bottle of Kikkoman's Soy Sauce
  • Bananas and Ambrosia Apples
  • Two packages of cooked white rice (Uncle Ben’s)
  • 4 gallons of Milo’s diet tea with Splenda
  • One twelve pack of Ramen noodles (emergency rations)
  • 8 pack of Hershey’s milk chocolate bars (Just kidding; I wish!)

 

Things I Need to Do For My Blog Friends…

I need to get Helen’s macaroni and cheese recipe and get it on the blog. I would like to get her meatloaf recipe as well.  I also need to show Amelia how to put a radar animated GIF on her webpage or blog. (thinking of making a how to video for this)

5 comments:

small said...

Well, dang. I just quadruple-posted my comment. Sorry about that!

I was just saying that I can't wait to have Helen's recipe for Mac and Cheese. Yum!!!

Small

Christina said...

Would love both recipes!!

amelia said...

Can't wait for the mac and cheese!!

Jan said...

Eagerly awaiting the recipes...but need to know, what are you going to do with two heads of cabbage?

Jan

Tee said...

Any of Helen's recipes are winners. Looking forward to the mac and cheese.