Saturday, June 20, 2015

Throwing Up My Hands in Huge Relief and Defeat…

You all were right about giving Maggie so much people food.  It was inadvertently making her sick.  After over a week of no people food, her allergies and fungal skin condition have completely cleared up.  I deserve a very big I told you so. I also need to say thank you! Now, I am going to go feed and water Maggie for the night.  Maggie has her rituals as well.  She will then get on the bed and wait until eleven when I go to sleep.

3 comments:

Beth said...

It is hard to resist the cute begging of our pets. But so much of what we eat is not good for them or even downright deadly. Stay strong and don't give her people food, for her own good.

amelia said...

You can cook fresh meat and chicken for her, no spice, just plain if you want to treat her. I've said this before but I don't think you've done it.

Jan said...

I am so thankful that it helped...and I'm sure Maggie is too. I had an English Mastiff (205 pounds)with food sensitivities...and when he scratched, it shook the whole house. It was like a miracle cure.

Still, it's hard for me not to give Shirley people food...she is just so darn cute...just like it is probably tough for you to say no to Maggie...

I'm sure she would wish you a happy father's day if she could talk!

Happy Doggy-Daddy Day!