Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Peace of Mind Becomes a Reality…

zen-gardenDad arrived at nine and administered my medications. He was exhausted tonight and sat down with a sigh and then a loud exhale.  He said he wanted to sit on my comfortable couch for an hour before going home. He hadn’t sat down all day filling prescriptions.  Let’s hope my mother didn’t have a 100 hard to answer questions and dilemmas for him when he exited the garage.

“Turn your air conditioning down. It is hot in here!” he then told me scoldingly.

I am already feeling much better mentally at half past the hour. I think it is mostly psychosomatic, though – relief that the medication ritual is over and done with.  I saved two carbonated Sprite Zeros to drink with my medications so they would “release” faster, or at least I think it helps.  By ten, I should be feeling much, much better.  I can see myself going to bed at a decent time around 11pm tonight.

Photo credit:   http://thedaobums.com/topic/34165-zen-gardens-and-how-they-make-me-feel/

No comments: