Thursday, October 13, 2016

4:00 AM Features Pizza and a Barking Pup...

http://forthemommas.com/
Maggie had a case of the barkies something fierce tonight. She was going bonkers in the backyard. Thankfully she doesn't do this often -- maybe once a month. I liked to have never gotten her inside. I had to finally use a ruse and trickery on Maggie by crying wolf and I hate to that. I don't want to squander Maggie's trust in me.

"Maggie?" I hollered as I stood on the back deck. "Charlie's here!"

Her favorite member of her pack and my father is a close third.

Maggie came flying through the dog door to greet Charlie and I quickly locked it tightly behind her. Maggie spent the next hour doing her cough-bark routine. You could almost hear a collective sigh of relief across the neighborhood as Maggie's voice fell silent or should I say muted.

Let's Visit the Pizzeria!

Yes, we have a pizza in the oven -- a supreme pizza to be exact. We will be eating in just about 20 minutes. Do you like your crust to be crunchy or soft baked?  I usually try to cook my pizzas to where the dough will rise, but will not get too crunchy. This is the last of my pizza so I will have to make the best of it till next Monday night.

No comments: