Monday, October 31, 2016

Lay Down Your Arms -- It's A Peace Accord. Join Us At the Maginot line...

I was expecting my father to rip me a new asshole for all I spent tonight. I spent $82 and he didn't flinch, thankfully. His kindness was shining through the darkness once again. Yet, for one more time!

"Everybody bowls a gutter ball sometimes," my father told me in consolation as Horsefly will often say.

He was patting me on the shoulder as we walked across the parking lot and he said it.

I had to have my V-8 vegetable juice tonight for my sodium filled vegetables for the week. That was $6.00 right there, I also bought 4 canisters of Mrs. Grissom's delicious salads. I got the gourmet buffalo chicken salad spread, two of the gourmet pimento cheese spreads, and some gourmet chicken salad. That was $20 just for those items there. It certainly adds up in a moments notice if you are not careful..

Once again they didn't have my Kroger brand frosted flakes to accompany my whole milk so I had to buy name brand which was considerably more expensive. They also didn't have my Edwards lemon meringue pie. I improvised and substituted it with an Edwards key lime pie of which only one was left. These pies must go like hotcakes at our Kroger.

No comments: