Saturday, October 01, 2016

Life With the Big Screen...

"Why don't you ride with Horsefly and I to go see a movie?" Charlie asked me this afternoon. "You need to get out of this house!"

Charlie went about the medication ritual making sure each pill had been ingested. We then fed and watered the Magster who eagerly approved of such endeavors.

"I don't know if I can sit still for two hours straight," I replied to our Charlie with a chuckle.

"What is Horsefly seeing this week?" I then asked.

"A movie called Sully with Tom Hanks," Charlie replied.

I explained to Charlie who Captain Sully was and about the plane crash on the Potomac.

"Clint Eastwood even directed the film."

Charlie set my wonderful smelling jumbo fish platter on my entertainment center. He then pulled out a dozen or so malt vinegar packages as well. Moments later, he was headed out the front door not without a big hug, though.

No comments: