Sunday, October 09, 2016

Pizza Party For Two...

http://www.pizzapizzacedarrapids.com/
Charlie called at 7:30 pm tonight. I was shocked they were so late in bringing our meals. Charlie very vulgarly said he has just spilt his GD sweet tea all over himself and his freshly vacuumed car.

"That's why they tell you not to drink and drive," I said with a hearty snicker and in jest.

"Can you eat two pizzas?" Charlie asked. "I heard you say you like cold pizza for breakfast."

All I told Charlie is it wouldn't go to waste. I could hear my father protesting from the passenger's side.
"That costs too much!" I could hear him loudly say.

Well, at 8:30 pm Charlie and my father pulled up in front of my house. I was beginning to get worried about them. Charlie is usually the designated driver and can be slightly accident prone. A very agitated Mrs. Martha also called me 15 minutes earlier asking if I knew where they were.

"They left hours ago," my mother told me worriedly.

True to his word, Charlie brought me two pepperoni pizzas for $10 and a 2 liter bottle of soda tonight. Maggie, their fan club, was barking with all her gusto hoping they would come inside and they did. I was prepared for Charlie this time. All my trash had been taken up to the road for pickup, and I cleaned the kitchen pretty good somewhat. As dad and I performed the medication ritual, Charlie got out my vacuum cleaner and vacuumed the area rug in my computer room. I also have a trash can by my computer to stay ahead of all the diet Coke cans and rubbish. Charlie emptied that too.

http://mdimarketing.com/

No comments: