Monday, October 31, 2016

Sleep On Sleeping Man!

The Awakening of Yawny...

I didn't mean to sleep past noon. I feel as half my day is gone and wasted. Maggie? She loved the arrangement. I woke up to her asleep down at my feet. It is incredibly amazing the phone didn't ring in all that time.

I fixed me a large piece of cheese danish and ate it in the den with a large glass of milk for breakfast. I am just like my father who loves sweets for breakfast lately. I did really well with my groceries this week and they lasted until grocery day.

Kinda Greasy...

The Nashville Hot chicken last night was certainly very interesting. I was expecting my chicken to be more tangy like Southern BBQ. I was surprised about how greasy it was and the sauce was too sweet to boot for these tastes. Not at all what I was expecting. Like a hungry beggar, I ate all of it, though. I got the three chicken strips meal.

Gone for the Good...

I was thinking today about all the good blogs I used to read which are now defunct. One of the most controversial of these being The Homeless Guy which I read over 16 years.  I had been reading him since 2001. I rarely agreed with him, but it was always interesting to read his blog. He just stopped writing one day and that was the end --  the end of his blog. No goodbyes. No nothings.

4 comments:

glittermom said...

That's odd, I wonder if something happened to him...seems odd he would stop so abruptly....

glittermom said...

I think I found him on Facebook...search "the homeless guy". When you click on about him says been homeless since 1982 and been keeping a blog since 2002. When you click on pictures there's a picture that looks like him..

Rita said...

Didn't Homeless Guy blog as another avenue to get donations? Didn't he have a donate button? Wasn't he always wanting people to donate to him?

glittermom said...

I sent you an email with a link to his Facebook..