Monday, October 03, 2016

There is a 3 Meat and 4 Cheese Lasagna in the Oven...

We are going to have a dessert of banana cream pie once it thaws overnight. They were once again out of the Edward's lemon meringue pies. Let's hope the indigestion monster doesn't attack before I go to bed. I've got some lasagna in my future this evening -- very spicy Italian food I might add.

"My total money-wise is going to be a little high this week, pops," I guardedly told my father warning him. "Remember? I only spent $59 dollars last week."

I spent $84 dollars this week and it didn't worry me one bit. My father didn't seem to mind either.

My father was also just extremely overjoyed that I bought a plethora of Marie Calendar's frozen meals. He helped me choose quite a few himself before he resigned himself to the magazine and book aisle.

"You'll love those large turkey pot pies," he told me looking upon tonight's groceries approvingly.

Dad also noted that I had pizza -- something I can't normally afford. I got the much advertised DiGiorno's pizzas that look so good on TV.  Remember? It's not delivery -- it's DiGiorno's! Yes, I am such a schill for advertising.

http://socialnewsdaily.com/


The last frozen pizza I bought was the Kroger brand frozen pizzas several years ago. They were not very good with a soggy crust and they were freezer burned on the edges. I guess you get what you pay for is true.



No comments: