Friday, October 07, 2016

Sleepyhead and His Sidekick the Sandman...

What's Your Sign? Scorpio?

Nothing, and I mean nothing disturbs Maggie more than shrill, loud, and unbridled cat sex going on in her backyard.

"What is it, girl?" I asked Maggie as she started her routine early this morning before dawn as she barked menacingly. "It is those damn kitties again?"

I could hear them now as I mused to myself that those cats picked the wrong yard to copulate in. They were in for a rude awakening. I had to get up and shake the dew off my lily anyway -- my bladder feeling like it was going to pop.

It was so early I felt like barking myself as I urged Maggie on.

barf...barf...

"Get those kitties!" I told Maggie again for good measure and then I buried my face back into my pillow once more.

Soon, things calmed down once again and I managed to get some more sleep. Maggie sat at the foot of the bed performing her customary cough-bark routine for another half hour -- it's her kind of way to wind down as well.

I Can Sit and Stare for Hours...

A few Christmases ago, my father would give me five hundred dollars to spend on computer parts. He is now giving each grand-kid and their parents two hundred and fifty dollars to spend which limits my choices as far as computers go. Yes, is it an expensive hobby. I think I've settled on this though. I've just got to cough up an extra $30 which shouldn't be a problem.

WD Black 6TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD6001FZWX

$279.99

This will allow me to consolidate three different hard-drives in my blogging/gaming computer down  to one. It also has a 5 year warranty which is very nice.

No comments: