Monday, October 10, 2016

When Do We Eat?

I am trying my hardest to remember how much those darn D'iGiorno's pizzas cost from last week's shopping. Why are my impulse buys are always the tastiest of choices and also the most expensive? I will try to keep my impositions to a bare minimum money wise. Dad's already got last week's receipt tucked away in his filing cabinet he keeps for me and all things pertaining to Social Security. I am sure they weren't cheap. I hope to get at least three more of them tonight.

I have found a new food obsession and hope to feed the feeding frenzy again once more. It will be also nice to have more of the Edwards lemon meringue pies which is another food obsession of mine.  The rest I am just wing to wing it. Can you see the pizza motif going on, though?

I chuckled when my father asked my mother, "How in the hell does someone drink four gallons of milk in one week?"

He was speaking of me. Don't forget the cereal. History will repeat itself when I get three large bags of frosted flakes and four gallons of milk tonight. I will also get a half dozen of those Marie Calendar meals for my father's sake and to placate him.

You know? I used to severely embarrass me being in my forties that my father had to help me with my shopping. Social anxiety dictates that you never do something that is abnormal or that stands out of the crowd. It doesn't bother me at all now. I guess you get jaded and acclimated over time. Despite having severe social anxiety about the whole thing, now I do not care what others think. I am just glad to have my father along as my wingman for backup.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Probably between 4 or 5 dollars depending which kind you buy and where you buy it....is your Walmart a superstore ? That would be your cheapest place...their grocery prices are the lowest...